My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Don't Miss Your Blessing

The man whispered, "God, speak to me" and a Chickadee sang. But, the man did not hear.So the man yelled "God, speak to me!" And, the thunder rolled across the sky. But, the man did not listen.The man looked around and said, "God let me see you." And a star shined brightly. But the man did not notice.And, the man shouted, "God show me a miracle!" And, a life was born. But, the man did not know.So, the man cried out in despair, "Touch me God, and let me know you are here!"Whereupon, God reached down and touched the man. But, the man brushed the butterfly away and walked on.Don't miss out on a blessing because it isn't packaged the way that you expect.
--Unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home