My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, November 16, 2006

K-Ci & Jo-Jo: This Very Moment

I cant believe it's true,
I'm standin' here in front of you,
and you are here with me.
so unbelievable, I'd never ever let you go.


My heart is yours for keep.
Lets make a vow, right here and now
This is the day that i prayed for,
you are the girl of my dreams,
and my place in life,
is right here by your side on this day,
this very moment.


Today is you and I,
we celebrate a brand new life that God has given us.
until the end of time,
I hold your precious hand in mine,
a promise you can trust.


We said the words I do,
forever all my love for you.
This is the day that i prayed for, y
ou are the girl of my dreams,
and my place in life is right here by your side,
on this day.


My heart and soul will beat,
this day was meant to be,
I need you desperately,
through all eternity.
so perfect and so right,
I vow to share me life,
I'll be by your side from now on.


This is the day that I prayed for.
you are the girl of my dreams,
and my place in life is right here by your side.


On this day, this very moment.
This very moment.
This very moment.
This very moment.
I can't believe it's true,
I'm standin here in front of you,
and you are here with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home